Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

When will she come???

Due date is in 1 hour. Will she come? She is moving around right now. I think about 10 random people asked me when I was due today. It is interesting how few strangers there are when you are pregnant. A lady in Walgreens asked if I planned to breast feed. This same lady also told me her first baby was overdue and 9 lbs. Meanwhile, I am trying to buy my water and leave the store. Random. A lady in Toys R Us said she thought I would have the baby any minute. It is fun though when they ask when I am due and watching their face when I say tomorrow.
I finally found a going home outfit for Chloe and it is currently at my neighbors getting monogrammed. I can't wait to see the final result! Maybe that is what Chloe has been waiting for. Let's hope.

2 comments:

  1. Having a count down date is always a comfort, but I hope you go before then. I know you and Matt are both ready!! Take care. We are thinking of you!

    Kayla & Boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you! Hope she comes soon!

    ReplyDelete