Chloe is still hanging out inside of me. I have resorted to trying herbal remedies. I have started drinking raspberry tea and plan to start taking black cohosh tomorrow. I need a ripe cervix, so I am willing to try out these things.
Chloe was very active today. Matt said it looked like Fonzie (our 10 month old boxer) was inside of me as she was dancing around tons! Maybe she is searching for an exit. I had several random contractions today. Unfortunately, they were spaced out and tolerable (which according to the midwives and ob nurses, we want extremely painful contractions). I still think that any contraction that I can feel is an improvement, as I only have had contractions twice prior to the first induction.
It is increasingly more difficult to move around as I continue to get larger. My feet, ankles, and legs retained tons of fluid from the hospital so I am very swollen as well. Despite these complaints, we are both doing well. As we wait, my mother and I plan to start decorating for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment