Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Chloe... come out and get your gifts!!!

Chloe has gotten even more presents!!! She is a little diva already! See all her cute new things!
What a great gift! Chloe's aunt Tonya gave us a gift card to Baby Gap to pick out something cute for her! I am going to wait til she gets here before picking! Thanks Tonya!

Frances Stone picked out these cute outfits for little Chloe... I just love the feet and Chloe's very first Christmas bib! Also, she gave Chloe a Five Little Monkeys Book! I love Monkeys!

Chloe's great Aunt Janie and Uncle Michael gave us these sweet gowns and bib with Chloe's initial on it. Monogrammed things are great! So sweet to send us this gift!

Once again, the mysterious turning picture. I have no idea how to straighten them out. They are straight when I put them in, but turn on here. Anyway... I LOVE this blanket! I registered for it! Also, a mirror for the car and a cute baby animals book! Thanks so much Freda Farley!

My grandparents' friend made these booties. They are so sweet! Thanks so much Ms. Lila Luke for making Chloe this!

No comments:

Post a Comment