
Vittoria, Shae, Chloe and I
Today, Chloe and I went swimming with friends from our Murfreesboro Mom and Babes group at another subdivision. Of course, Chloe was busy keeping everyone on their toes! She loves to jump and put her head under water and actually seems to hold her breath a majority of the time. Since I have endured a couple of pool trips with her and this no longer gives me a heart attack, it actually is pretty cute and impressive for a baby that is 18 months old! Then we went home for nap time and then to The Avenue for a bit. Then back to our pool after dinner! There we played with her beloved "Ry Ry" and "Jack Jack", which are our neighbors children. She keeps Chloe when I work and has known them since I went back to work at 3 months.

No comments:
Post a Comment