Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Update! 18 months

Okay, I am a little late! She turned 18 months on May 25. I am going to do this by categories and see how it goes.
Teeth: 10 (6 on top, 4 on bottom)
Foods: Nu nus (noodles), strawbewies, cook cooks (cookies), oranges (which she doesn't call anything), nana (banana), mik (milk), apple juice (yes, just a few days ago she started saying the whole word)
Mainly her menu looks like this: Breakfast- 1 banana, milk, cheerios in cup and snacks on cheerios in morning
Lunch- pasta pick up ravioli
strawberries
Snack- random
Dinner- pasta pick up ravioli or gerber graduate macaroni, or spaghetti rings, or what we are eating
mandarin oranges
She doesn't like veggies still.
Sleeping: She naps usually once a day in the afternoon around 1 and goes to bed at 9.
Bedtime routine: Barney, bottle, night, night britches (size 5 diapers), jammies, and then bed
Diapers: Size 3
Clothing: some 6-12 months- especially bottoms, and 12-18 months
She is very talkative and happy.
She usually is very well tempered except when she gets tired and she bites and pinches!
Loves to give kisses and say "bye bye" and "hi" to everyone and everything!
Just the other day she cracked us up. We were in bed and had put Chloe in it with us hoping we didn't have to get up yet. Matt tooted and Chloe made a farting noise with her mouth and said, "I tooted!" We were cracking up!
Another one of my favorite things she says. Sometimes she says, "Hi, mommy." I always respond, "Hi, Chloe." She recently started saying, "Hi, mommy. Hi, Chloe." Her pronounciation of Chloe is without the l sound.
I couldn't love her more!

No comments:

Post a Comment