Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

More gifts for little Chloe!!!!

This gift is one of the sweetest! I had a patient's mom that made these bracelets for little Chloe. It was the most unexpected gift yet!

From Cristina Estrada- a swaddler and sweet outfit for little Chloe!! Cristina is due a little less than two weeks after me with little girl, Gemma!

From Jennifer Ladd... A sweet baby book! Jennifer is scheduled to be induced with her baby boy, Ryan, in just 3 days! I can't wait to meet him!

From Michelle Pokrzywinski... actually today is the last day that will be her last name- Chloe and I will be attending her wedding tonight! I have known Michelle since we were 10!

From Holly Kniery... I LOVE these wash clothes! They match the towels that Michelle got Chloe! And of course Chloe will look like a princess with her princess towel!

1 comment:

  1. I have another present for Chloe, but Ryan needs to give it to her...so you will have to wait till she gets here :) Glad to see you got your present!

    ReplyDelete