Saturday, October 17, 2009
36 1/2 weeks... any day now
Things are progressing well and I have never been more ready for Chloe to make her grand appearance. My ankles are severely swollen, but I am still being a trooper and working. I have 5 shifts left until my maternity leave begins and my goal is to make it through them so I can spend more time with Chloe when she arrives. We have a few more things to do to Chloe's room and then I will post pictures. Aunt Joyce is coming to stay with us later today, so hopefully we will get things hung and tomorrow Matt's parents are coming so we should be able to get the rest of the furniture up the steps and in her room. She has gotten even more gifts, which I will post pictures of later. Matt has been telling people I am due tomorrow when they ask- silly guy. Last week he predicted that she would come in two weeks... let's hope he is right. Meanwhile, we are looking forward to our anniversary on October 24!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment