We went to Essex in Nashville again today and picked up a Graco car seat base for the baby. This way if we get the car seat that we registered for, then we will have a base for each car. They had it at Essex for $19.99 (it sells at Target for $40). If you haven't noticed, we pay full price for just about nothing. They also had baby swings at Essex- a winnie the pooh one for $49.99 and another one that was Graco for $59.99. Much cheaper than the swings I registered for, so if we don't get a swing I will be going to Essex to get one if they have any in when we go. I am posting some beach pics from our recent vacation to Destin.

Aunt Joyce (GREAT aunt Joyce to baby Crowley)

(Daddy sleeping)

(Matt and myself in the ocean)

Matt being bit by the fake alligator at Fudpucker's on Okaloosa Island

Alligator swimming in cage at Fudpucker's Okaloosa Island

Matt's catch on his deep sea fishing trip aboard the boat Destiny. He actually caught more, but they had a limit on what you could bring back. 16 lbs. of fish!
P.S. The baby says if you visit the blog, please leave a comment! For some reason, it sometimes takes two tries to leave a comment.
You need to post a picture of yourself! :) I may not get to see you while you're pregnant!
ReplyDelete