I, like many of you, think the whole peeing on the potty thing was just a coincidence. But today, I really think it was on purpose! I was in the bathroom, and of course my little Chloe shadow was with me as mommy cannot be out of sight for more than .02 seconds. Chloe was grabbing her potty and pounding on the side, so I thought, Oh no... we cannot think this thing is a toy, so I put her on it. As soon as I did (seriously seconds after) she peed!!!! We celebrated with our yays and I proceeded to wipe her and clean the frog potty. She continued to play with it, so I stuck her back on it and she pooped! So, this will be the third time she has peed on it and the second time she has pooped with only one failed attempt at doing anything while being placed on it! Rock on my little 'princess' (as her grandma calls her)!
These days, Chloe is a busy little lady. She is crawling with speed and pulling up on everything. She dances (rather bounces up and down) to music and hums to it at times. Our only foods are still bananas, squash, and sweet potatoes. Trust me, we have tried peas, green beans, carrots, applesauce, and pears without success. She even vomited on our last attempt at carrots. She also eats the gerber puffs- we have only tried sweet potatoes and banana ones and of course the sweet potato ones are her favorite. She LOVES water! Bath time or swimming in the pool, she is happy! She loves to go outside- the child could be screaming at the top of her lungs and as soon as you step out the door she is silent with eyes wide open. She loves Fonzie (Elvis is fun too, but he is a bit aprehensive at times around her) and McKenzie the cat (although she sometimes runs away since Chloe forgets her nice pet and sometimes pulls on poor kitty's hair). Her favorite by far is still mommy. And of course she is my favorite as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment