Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy 2 weeks, Chloe!!!!

Today, Chloe turned 2 weeks old! She took a nap with her daddy to celebrate the day! I am still learning time management with a newborn and do well to feed, bathe, and dress the little lady and get a few household chores done. The doctor said I need to take it easy and seemed to think I was doing to much at my doctor's appointment yesterday. She told me I shouldn't be lifting grocery bags, which isn't an issue as I haven't even been to the store since we have been home. As a matter of fact, the only places I have been are to Chloe's doctor's appointment and to my own. The dog's continue to be interested in the baby and make sniffing her the first thing on their agenda when we let them in. She doesn't seem to mind. Aunt Joyce is coming to visit tomorrow for a few days, so hopefully I will have the time to post some pictures so you can see how cute this little lady is!

No comments:

Post a Comment