Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Looking Good:)

Today, baby Chloe was head down and a whopping 5 lbs. 4 ounces! My low lying placenta FINALLY is resolved as the placenta is now 3 cm from the cervix. It should be at least two and last time measured at 1 cm away. Basically, the significance of this is there isn't really a reason at the present time for a c section! Yay! Chloe was practicing breathing during the ultrasound (the tech told us this) and she opened her mouth twice! I only gained a pound since my last appointment two weeks ago, which will put me at a total weight gain of a whole lot! My midwife is happy with the weight gain though, so I am glad someone is. The extra weight makes work increasingly more difficult as it is hard to stand for long periods of time, which is definately something my job entails. The good news is that I only have to work five more weeks before my maternity leave begins (I am starting it at 38 weeks). The bad news is that I actually have to make it to this point and gain weight along the way... yikes! People at work have been great though and constantly ask if I am feeling okay and the other day one of the residents even log rolled a patient instead of having me do it. I tried to help a kid up the other day and the attending told me not to and had someone else- so they definately are looking out for the wellness of little Chloe. I am soooo tired all the time and fall asleep on the couch on a regular basis. Chloe is busy hiccuping and has the hiccups at least twice daily. I let a coworker, Mia, feel her doing it yesterday. We are looking forward to our baby shower at work tomorrow that is also for Crissy and her baby Lainey!

No comments:

Post a Comment